viernes, 22 de agosto de 2014

A country that I would like to visit.


Two years ago I met a good friend of mine from Germany. Since then, I would like to go there and visit her. 
Germany seems to be such a nice place for a living. It is not a large country and their population is not a lot. 
My friend is from Hamburg, that's the second largest city in the country and also known as the "capital of sports".  They have a beautiful scenery (specially at night) of a lake in the middle of the city wich is all surrounded with very typical architecture. I would like to go there and have a bike ride.
Berlin is another city that I would like to visit. As a urban cyclist I am very interested in this city because it is one of the three best cities in the world to use the bicyle as a main of transport. On the touristic side, I think that the Berlin Wall is one of the most important icons of the human history and it is a must to go there if I get to visit the city.
I don't know if I would like to live there, but if I have the opportunity I would spend a whole summer there, having fun with my friend, and trying to learn some german.

2 comentarios:

  1. Sister. Lives. Hamburg. RIver. Bikes. happy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. my sister is currently living there. She says its cool. that all. Shes happy (final period).

    ResponderEliminar